If you don't have marketing or HR managers on the payroll.
We can take care of your business support tasks and projects which have been on your to do list forever...
You'll get better results without hiring more employees ...
We can help with your:
- HR & Training
Especially for busy specialists within the construction sector.
When you ventured into business I bet you expected it to be hard work but that "one day" it will all be worth it.
A few years in, how do you feel? Overwhelmed and overworked by the business that was meant to be your route to freedom?
Thing is - doing your technical work can be a breeze.
But it's key areas such as marketing and HR that, when in place and working will increase your enjoyment at work, improve your results, give you more freedom to do what you want in life.
I'm Irene Conlin, former Head of Business Support for an extremely successful business within the construction sector. Profitably grown from £5m to £85m in 9 years.
In 2008 I went into business myself, starting to help the people who own and manage smaller specialist companies.
I noticed quickly that you are great with your technical expertise, but most people in your position just can't find the time to look for proper business support you can trust to get on with things, and do them well.
Where Business Support Like Ours Adds Value
Often its easier and more profitable to buy in professional support.
Like Fred did.
We have grown our business, our team and our profits, winning national business awards along the way.
Owning the business and coming to work is now a pleasure."
So, what happened with Fred?
We have an ongoing relationship which has helped Fred and his team:
- Increase sales by 500% over 5 years
- Improve customer delight to 93%
- Expand their team adding exceptional people
- Boost employee satisfaction year on year
- Win NATIONAL level business award within the vast SME category (twice)
- Improve profits
Imagine having your bespoke action plan co-designed and
implemented by people who help get results like these:
- Improved confidence and skills to recruit, manage, develop or fire people in their team.
- Created and delivered business improvement projects, generating over £250K of savings.
- Achieved successful business sale.
- Developed boring job roles into ones people are happy to get out of bed for.
- Grew profit contributions year on year - increasing dividend payments.
- Improved employee satisfaction rates within businesses by up to 24%.
- Enabled 100% business growth in 12 months whilst maintaining profit contributions.
- Recruited for key roles from team members to senior management.
- Implemented redundancies and dismissals with no costly or time consuming tribunal claims.
- Set and managed business strategy to become industry leader for people related KPI's.
- Built a team that became local and national business award winners.
- Have regular family time rather than putting in extra time on the computer.
How You Can Get Our Help
Business Support Done for You
Consultancy and service delivery time packages.
5 hours - £375
10 hours - £650
15 hours - £900
No expiry date of the time paid for. Any unused time is refunded upon request.
How It Works - Our Simple Process
Identify What Needs Doing
If you're unsure, we can help you get clarity of the results wanted.
Leave it to us. We'll do our magic. No babysitting required from you.
Happy Business Owner
Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.
Typical Projects Include:
Marketing Activities to Win Work & Keep Clients
- Marketing plans for easier business building with current and future clients
- Customer Relationship Management to build relationships with key people
- Website design, content updates and maintenance
- Newsletters, brochures, leaflets (offline and online)
- Professionally designed PDF's (offline and online)
- Social media - LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter (account set up, strategy and monthly management)
HR & Training for Enhanced Performance & Profit
- Supporting you in recruiting, managing, developing or letting people go
- Employment documentation (contracts, handbooks, policies, letters)
- Employee opinion surveys
- Assistance with absence or disciplinary procedures
- Training plans and grant claims
- Facilitating team workshops for business improvements
Lists not exhaustive. Something else on your mind you think we could help with? Simply contact us.
We hired Irene to work with us and a selection of our key supply chain. Her approach to helping people build better businesses has positive consequences for companies like ours, who seek to employ only the best within the supply chain.
What To Do Now
We value your time and ours. As we don't work with everyone who approaches us, the most
efficient way to get the ball rolling is to book yourself into our diary for a quick 10 minute introductory call.
We will quickly discover if we can help you. Email us
What will you be doing when you have your business support taken care of?
more family time?
space for yourself?
having fun with others?
Irene and her team have been providing the business with strategic advice and in particular support with HR, which has included a full overhaul of our T&C's and employment policies.
She has provided an excellent and cost effective service that has given us access to a highly competent professional.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others and will look forward to working with her again in the future
Our employment contracts were reviewed and some improvements suggested.
One we implemented saved us over £10K when it came to a slowdown in work. Pleased we made the change.