5 Good Reasons For A Website Refresh Right Now
Its your business card to those looking for what you offer.
Its visible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year.
People judge you so a quality website adds credibility to your business.
Your competitors might be better than yours.
It will never be easier as we just get on and do the job.
What is the first thing you do when you want to find out about a company?
Well if you are anything like us, its straight onto …..
Google your business, are you impressed with what you see? Or is your website looking outdated, boring, tired or even worse, you don’t have one!
Imagine new customers being attracted to your business and giving you a call because your site portrays the image of the company they want to work with.
Plus - your existing customers are reviewing their supply chain.
It’s happening a lot lately. Don’t wait until it’s too late to make that great impression.
In the same way people make snap judgements about us by the car we drive, same is true about the way we present our business online.
These days you MUST look professional in all areas.
Sadly, doing a good job on site just isn’t enough! You know that don’t you?
If your new clients were looking at your website, would they be keen to do business with you?
We help you get clear on the messages you would want to get across to your audience, and how you might best show case your completed projects or your services.
Here is an offer for you to consider:
- A sharp, modern, professional website.
- With over 60% of people visiting websites from smart phones and tablets now, its important your site loads quickly and correctly on these devises. Your new site will work perfectly for mobile viewers.
- Ability to create specific pages that can be linked easily within your marketing to promote your company (an opportunity to easily share with your existing network what you want to promote)
- Professional photography of up to 4 regional locations capturing contracts and people to showcase your work (these images will be owned by you to use elsewhere in your marketing and more can be arranged if needed).
- People are consuming more video content. We will create you a stunning short showcase video and build this within your site.
- Full project management between you and our web developer throughout (minimising your own time involvement on such a project. This will probably be most attractive on its own!) Getting your fresh new site live within weeks, rather than it hanging around on your to do list for months, or even years!
- We will train your admin assistant to update your new site after completion, or this can be effectively managed remotely by us if you’d prefer.
Imagine losing just 1 potential client, or even worse – an existing client!
You can easily see the cost of leaving your site as it is now.
Depending on the number of pages we end up with, and if you require the photography and video, your investment is likely to be between £1,999 – £4,999 + VAT (remember this can include professional photography of your sites/people for you to utilise in other areas of your marketing).
Getting your website rebuilt or refurbished may have been on that ever growing To Do list, to get around to at some point in time. Fact is, NOW just could be the perfect time.
If you operate in a market where the lifetime value of a client is thousands, or hundreds of thousands of £'s, you can quickly see how improving your website to attract or retain more clients is a logical investment to make.
What our clients have said:
"Website looks fantastic. So professional and we are absolutely delighted"
"I had been meaning to change it for a long time but never got around to it. If it had not been for you doing most of the work, we would still have the old site up!"
"I feel proud to direct people to the website now, and have been encouraging our past clients to take a new look at the quality work we have been doing"
Here are some sites already completed have done already.